Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Kevinyu's Naruto 519 Prediction

Kankurou: It is over, Sasori-sama
Deidara: Shit! It has only began you fool
Sasori: Shut up... At last I can move my body freely
Deidara: ... Yeah, we're free, let's finish this
Sasori: No, not anymore, remember, we were just brought back here in this world, that we're not a part of anymore
Deidara:...
Kankurou: So you two, shall disappear forever
Deidara: Fuck! Weakling lucky Puppeteer
Sasori: Enough, Deidara. Kankurou, I would like to thank you and your troops for freeing us, at last I and Deidara can rest in peace forever, do the same with Akatsuki, the fallen members were all revived.
Kankurou: I will, Sasori-sama

Deidara and Sasori disappear.

At Madara's HQ

Kabuto: Subduing you was, literally, easy
Anko: ... You took control of Orochimaru's powers eh
Kabuto: No, I'll take control of this world
Anko: So funny to think, that a Sannin would stoop down that low to get someone's body
Kabuto: Eh? I injected his cells into my body, don't talk as if you know anything
Anko: I was his student way back your clan got exterminated, you're doomed to be dominated.
Kabuto: I have total control of his powers, got everything he learned and surpassed it, haha. Only my physical appearance has changed
Anko: That jutsu was designed to take over the mind and the soul of someone who's been a target for that! As a young child watching Orochimaru experiment, it was one of the first jutsus he created.
Kabuto: ... Enough of that bullshit. I'll use you as a subject to my experiment
Anko: I see, you're more crazy than Orochimaru now.
Kabuto: This was not designed to kill you, it'll only make you powerful, I'll inject some of my DNA to you.
Anko: You won't succeed...
Kabuto: Let's say that I joined this group to fuck it, so, I'll be doing it, for the Shinobi Alliance.
Anko: !
Kabuto: Kuku, those Edo Tenseis that I summoned were easy to destroy. And being Orochimaru's former student you should have a bit of him.

-Two snakes come out from his sleeve and both bite Anko and puts him to sleep-

Kabuto: Kukuku...

The Naruto Manga is released weekly on Mangastream any time between 9:00 Wednesday and 23:59 Thursday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment