Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Forlong's Naruto 519 Prediction

Konkuro: Kiri, tend the wounded. Ittan, send a message to the forward command that we're in position.
Deidara: You think you've won. Hmmm. It doesn't matter how much lightning you pump into me. I'll find a way out. I'll make you all works of art! ART IS A BLAST!
Ittan: Arg! Seal them now, Tango. I'm sick of his shrilling voice.
Omoi: Just give me a sec to make sure he won't be able to explode.

Cut to Naruto and Killer Bee.
Motoi: Such incredible power. If Naruto keeps this up...
[showing Naruto with rubble all around him]
Motoi: ...he could surpass Killer Bee soon.
Killer Bee: Nice work, foo'.
Naruto: Hey, there's something I want to try.
Killer Bee: ???
Naruto: You see, Jiraiya taught me this jutsu, but no one has ever been able to complete it. I might be able to with the Kyuubi's chakra.
Motoi: You mean you were trained by one of the legendary Sanin of the Leaf!?
Killer Bee: Of course, Jiraiya-sama is no idiot. He knows a jem when he sees it.
Naruto: All right...here I go.
[Motoi and Killer Bee look shocked at what they see]
Motoi: That's...
Killer Bee: I've seen it once before. Only tried by one person, and not more. She was almost a perfect Jinchuriki. Kushina Uzumaki almost matched me.
Motoi: Uzumaki? Then she's...? Naruto must be her...
Motoi (thinking): Crap. With this training almost over he'll have no reason to stay here. And I don't think we can keep him here.
Cut to Gaara.
Messenger: Gaara-sama, Shikamaru-sempai, the Ambush Division is in place.
Shikamaru (thinking): "Shikamaru-sempai"?
Gaara: Good, make sure all Generals know.
Messenger: Yes, sir.
Shikamaru: Look, up ahead.
[an army of dead are in front of them]
Asuma: Shikamaru? Is that you?
Shikamaru: ??? Asuma...?
Asuma: Shikamaru, I'm sorry.
Shinobi #1: What's going on?
Shinobi #2: Is that my brother?
Gaara: Don't give up. Kabuto has bound the souls of our fallen comrades to dead bodies. We have to liberate them. ATTACK!
[Shikamaru pulls out his trench knives]
Asuma: So that's what you did with them. I hope you're good enough with them.
Cut to Kankuro and co.
Sai: They are properly contained now?
Kankuro: Yes, now we just need to keep an eye out for--
[an explosion cuts Kankuro off]
Chuukichi: It seems you have defeated the Leaf ROOT member and sealed up Sasori and Deidara. I am sorry, but I'm going to have to kill you.
Sai: More of them?
Kankuro: Everyone get ready!

The Naruto Manga is released weekly on Mangastream any time between 9:00 Wednesday and 23:59 Thursday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment